Few questions about accesories..case/screen protector and car charger?

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate' started by jpa1384, Jan 31, 2011.

1. jpa1384

jpa1384 New Member

Looking for all of the above...

I decided to go with the seidio 2 case..hopefully it has a good fit...went with this over otterbox cuz i like the look a lot better..

Now as far as screen goes...what is the dif. between the majority of them? i see some very cheaap on ebay that seem to look the same as more epxnsive ones...what is the dif?

whhich should i get?

im thinking about the sheidio brand onn ebat for like 7or 8.

and as far as car chargers...which should i get? will a $3 one work?
  2. UltimateLionzFan

UltimateLionzFan New Member

I tried a screen protector and hated it. With the gorilla glass and the beautiful screen, I just go without...though I am normally pretty careful with it anyway. I don't think a car charger needs to be expensive...hell, I'm using my Blackberry Tour car charger. Just get a cheapie, as long as it's compatible.
  3. AllForNaught

AllForNaught New Member

If you must get a screen protector, the best one is the Real Look for fascinate - look on Amazon. Their the semi-hard type.

If you get it on right, you won't even notice you have it on.

Warning: you MUST apply in a dust-free environment, and I recommend having a second person to help you. They can hold a flash light angled at the screen looking for dust and removing it while you gradually apply the protector.

I had my girlfriend with an air can help me. She just kept it spraying on the phone while I applied the protector.

Sounds funny I know, but I'd ruined the first one and was taking no chances.

Anyway, it's a great, high transparency protector.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App