few problems i see so far

legacykid

Reaction score
the fav contacts widget at the top of main screen does not work, all the numbers are mixed up, my girls number says its my brothers number under it??

i do also see the slight pixilation but its not that huge of a problem im not too too anal about that aspect, pics are awesome, no other bugs ive seen on mine besides contacts are duped in handcent only.

o and this battery takes a year and a half to charge

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
the fav contacts widget at the top of main screen does not work, all the numbers are mixed up, my girls number says its my brothers number under it??

---- Known issue will probably be fixed in first update. When it happens to me I delete the contact that is not the one I want there and it corrects.

i do also see the slight pixilation but its not that huge of a problem im not too too anal about that aspect, pics are awesome, no other bugs ive seen on mine besides contacts are duped in handcent only.

--- I don't see any pixilization but then again I'm 45 and only have one good seeing eye :)

--- Open Contacts then click display options. Then make sure you only have one account selected.

o and this battery takes a year and a half to charge

--- Yes it does. That's because it's a good battery and lasts a long time. Make sure you don't charge it from the computer - use the wall or your car.