Few odd texting questions..

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
Ok im using handcent for txting but anyways.

1. It keeps saying i have a "draft" in red font but i really dont. is there a way to see the draft or delete it?

2. Just curious, say i'm txting someone but also want to compose another txt to them but send it later to the same person. Is that possible?
for example-
I'm txting Justin back and forth.
I want to "compose" a message to send it to him but not until later in the convo. Is there a way to do this?

curiousporge

Reaction score
yeah its called copy and paste...
long press on whatever you typed and you will see the copy option

OP
P8ntballer789

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
I just realized the copy and paste thanks haha but any ideas how to get rid of the red "drafts" sign next to the contacts name?

OP
P8ntballer789

P8ntballer789

Reaction score
i was gunna but had over 157 messages and alot of info i needed. i was messing around in the handcents settings and it randomly went away:)

missA

Reaction score
red "draft" won't go away

I know the thread is a little old, but I had the same issue. I was sending a picture and went back and it disappeared but still had the "draft" beside it. If your phone has the original messaging app that came on your phone from the factory, go into that and you will be able to see what ever the message was and can delete it from there and the draft will go away.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
I get this problem whenever using Handcent with Swype (doesn't seem to happen with the stock S3 keyboad - even in Swype-mode). After sending the email Handcent seems to start a new meesage with the last work from the sent message. When you leave it saves the new message as a draft. I have switched back to the stock Messaging app till Handcent is updated.