Few issues?

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by alansupra94, Dec 26, 2010.

1. alansupra94

alansupra94 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I am trying to do a few things. Let me first say I love the look and feel of the ROM!

I am basically trying to get that neato sms application that D1-MIUI-0.12.24.0. Looks outstanding! Also like their music player and lockscreen.

My question is how do you push that onto the BL rom? I have tried copying Mms.apk and have not gotten anything. I then tried to revert back to my old Mms.apk and it was still throwing errors at me :icon_eek:.

Is there something I am missing? I figured it would be a simple .apk switch.

Thanks,
    Alan

P.S. If you are wondering why I don't just run MIUI is because I have not seen nor heard of any comp cache support unless that is purely related to the kernel and not the rom

2. DHO

DHO Member

Ratings:
    +1
    When switching apps most people forget to set the permissions after copying.

In the previous version Pete had a script that made this super easy, it's still easy with root explorer.

As far as themes, you need to isolate the files from the framework and then metamorph. Google is your friend ;)