1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Few curious questions about 2.1 and official release

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by altjx, Mar 5, 2010.

1. altjx

altjx New Member

2. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Well.....to stay updated on bugless beast, why don't you just look at Petes threads over at alldroid? He comes out with new updates like every day!!

And don't worry about official 2.1, it'll suck anyway lol but seriously, if you install the official ota, you run the risk of never being able to root again...unless you use .sbf

But honestly though, 2.0.1 rooted is better quality than the official 2.1 will be.....much less the new ere25 :) that's what Petes new BB roms are, AWESOME
  3. altjx

altjx New Member

Sweet, thanks. This is GREAT!
    Pete has a directory listing on Index of /pete and That's where I got my Bugless Beast. It seems to be very updated. The latest I have is the Bugless Beast 2 and the latest update for it, its VERY fast.
    Just wanted to confirm that I could stay updated like this, TY :D!