fern

fern

Reaction score
Hi. New to this site. Having many issues with phone.. I am getting dead zones on voice calls where no one can hear me. I also get no service a few times a day and have to power off and back on. Verizon blew me off telling me nothing is wrong

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, what kind of issues are you having ?

OP
F

fern

Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum, what kind of issues are you having ?
People cannot hear me. There are dead zones all over, especially in my house. My husband will be sitting next to me with the incredible with no issues. I also get no service all day long and have to power down the phone and restart it to get service. Verizon keeps blowing me off telling me there is nothing wrong.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
you should check your baseband V/S your husbands...it can be found in settings/about phone/baseband Version

see if they match up, if not he is probably on a better baseband for your area...there should be an easy fix to get you on the same version (if that is the case)

OP
F

fern

Reaction score
you should check your baseband V/S your husbands...it can be found in settings/about phone/baseband Version

see if they match up, if not he is probably on a better baseband for your area...there should be an easy fix to get you on the same version (if that is the case)

They do not match up. His is 2.15.00.07.28
mine is bpc01.09.04P

How do I change it?