Female droid users - are there any here?

jenjen

Reaction score
This is the very first phone that I've ever insured!

Ditto for me. I'm going to add it to a personal articles policy with our home/auto insurance because it's much cheaper than Asurion (or whoever Verizon's going with these days), plus the agent assured me that there wouldn't be any waiting, I could just stop in and pick up a check if anything happened.

captclueless

Reaction score
This is the very first phone that I've ever insured!

Ditto for me. I'm going to add it to a personal articles policy with our home/auto insurance because it's much cheaper than Asurion (or whoever Verizon's going with these days), plus the agent assured me that there wouldn't be any waiting, I could just stop in and pick up a check if anything happened.

hmmm. What company do yo have? I got the insurance provided through verizon, but if I can get it much cheaper with better coverage I will drop it.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
so is it out of line to ask when the "Ladies of Droid" calendar drops? :icon_ devil:

tiffanyrose02

Reaction score
I think my droid is sexy lol

I love my droid :) I am very excited by all the features and I love the google integration. My only issue is that I am VERY dissapointed by the camera. I was so excited to leave my camera at home (unless an important occasion) but looks like I am still gonna have to carry it in my purse. If the camera worked better, I would have NO complaints.

jenjen

Reaction score
^Hey Tiffany...nice to see a fellow Ohioan here! :) I'm in Lewis Center (near Polaris if you didn't know).

hmmm. What company do yo have? I got the insurance provided through verizon, but if I can get it much cheaper with better coverage I will drop it.

We have State Farm.

Takami826

Reaction score
I'm a little further north, about 5 miles north of (Cr)Akron...

ctaussie

Reaction score
Slim and sexy!

This woman loves her Droid! I agree with other posts -- it's what it can DO, not how it looks, that means the most to me. Having said that, I really love how it looks. The best of both worlds. Brains AND beauty.

OP
B

brindanoize

Reaction score
going to incorporate my Droid into a photo shoot...thinking of mounting it on my chest and having wires running out connecting to different body parts...
-Ahem, yeah when you do, make sure to post the pics up on here.

It's just always good to see images of the Droid in action. I know you understand.

Thank you.

LordKastle

Reaction score
People I think we need to remember that Droid's are unisex devices. No male or female reproductive organs embedded within the technology.

Rumors say these unisex species will one day be us (a more evolved form)...when we are Cosmic space travelers taking advantage of worm-hole's that twist space & time, taking advantage of light-speed and using Black holes to gain access to further dimensions out in the depths of the cosmos.

Enjoy your Male/Female differences while you can. So if people want a calendar...give em a calendar.

Last edited:

Cy-Fi

Reaction score
Erron - while I have heard of that happening it normally only occures when the imagry makes the company or product look bad, also there is the option of editing out brandnames from the final project.
Haven't run into any issues with Hercules, Sony, or any of the other companies products that I have used for pps in shoots :)
Actually setting the shoot up for after the holidays...

teresa

Reaction score
chick droid user here, as well. the phone that i used before getting the droid didn't have bluetooth but i didnt care. i couldnt make phone calls and send texts..it took me a while...but i gotter done. I wanted a droid because I am a consumer whore. i was interested in the i dont/droid does intro. then the bucket of bones came out and that was it for me. i LOVE this phone.
this phone has so many tools to keep my stuff straight. and as soon as i quit playin with that fart app, i am gonna start doing some of the aforementioned straightened stuff.
i want to take my phone to vermont and marry it. i loooove it!
and i look down my noise at those men who have smart phones that arent droids.