Female droid users - are there any here?

Cy-Fi

Reaction score
:icon_eek: "On 11/16/2009 DroidNet Became Aware"

LULZ...it became aware on my bday!
I think that means it's AI is a Scorpio....better be careful...we're evil

NoKz

Reaction score
My 2 female cousins loved my phone so much, they both got a Moto droid and love it! I gave them this site to see if they join up. ;)

EMC23

Reaction score
I am female and absolutely LOVE my droid. I wouldn't give it up for anything.

DroidFan

Reaction score
I was at VZW at 7:15 am on 11/6 to buy a Droid... LOVE IT!! Wouldn't think of returning it after a month + of use. As a therapist, I love the Google Voice integration, my calendar and having my clients' information locked down on my Droid... it's a all-in-one workplace for me.... Waiting for Seidio to come out with their colored cases so I can make it more "girly" for me... have the VZW case and I like it, but it's too thick and adds too much bulk.

sincitygrrrl1

Reaction score
I'm a female and just got the Motorola Droid last week. I love it, and actually like the looks of it. I'm amazed at all the things it can do. You have to understand that my previous cellphone was a Tracfone that didn't even have a camera. I just found this forum and I'm sure I'll have questions although I think I've done a pretty good job over the last week learning how to use the Droid.

Cy-Fi

Reaction score
So since I've become such a techie over the past year I think I'm actually going to incorporate my Droid into a photo shoot...thinking of mounting it on my chest and having wires running out connecting to different body parts...
OR
dressing up like a cyber marionette and having the Droid set up as a puppet master..hehe

LordKastle

Reaction score
Yeah, not a bad idea.

like I've said before...we came 30-40 years too soon. All of us..all the current generations. Sooner or later nanotechnology will be implanted in all of us to help regulate cell processes and bodily functions, along with the ability to stop genetic mutations.

The Droids are just the beginning.

Last edited:

wreckerbabe

Reaction score
Female and love the Droid. My husband decided to get one as well. I'm the geek in the family but he's managing with it just fine, considering his usual attitude towards cell phones was "I just want to make a phone call." My daughter and son-in-law saw it and now they want them as well.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I am sure this isn't going to be an issue unless you get published but just a word.

If you plan on doing that and making the photos public, Moto would have the right to tell you to pull the photos. I know it sounds cheesy, but I work in the industry and can say stranger things have happened.

So since I've become such a techie over the past year I think I'm actually going to incorporate my Droid into a photo shoot...thinking of mounting it on my chest and having wires running out connecting to different body parts...
OR
dressing up like a cyber marionette and having the Droid set up as a puppet master..hehe

scrap4u

Reaction score
Another female droid owner here. I ordered mine first thing in the am on 11/6 over the phone. I was coming from the LG Voyager. While I think the Voyager's physical keyboard is much better--that's the only thing that was better.

I love my little droid, the functionality, the lines, the color and the weight of it. I don't like a teeny tiny little nothing phone.

I'm the techie in this family and while husband thinks it's cool he'll never get one. He's got the boulder right now because he's done things like get into an elevator on the 23rd flr. and catch his phone holster on the door and had his phone fall between the elevator and the floor and drop 23 floors. That phone was toast!

So he gets the simple phones that will call/text and access the internet to check football scores. LOL!

abbyt

Reaction score
Female- 34 y/o. I'm a pretty tech-savvy gal in a pretty technical industry- and I do project engineering, field service, and system networking and configuration for the equipment that pertains to my work / industry.

I've been a phone geek since my Samsung i730 days. I was hesitant to stray from WinMo...but I'm pretty happy with Android OS so far. I am REALLY hoping the exchange issues I am having will be addressed by the Jan OTA update, but other than that, I love my Droid and am quite happy I decided to leave WinMo in the dust.

mec6250

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Female droid user here too - kids call me "gadget woman" - bought the phone for function not appearance but I likethe clean lines ... don't see anything especially masculine about it.

rebma85

Reaction score
Female here...and loving my Droid! I've always been a techie. Don't think the Droid is unattractive at all. I love the square look.

After having Treo's and blackberry's, I'm more concerned with function as well.

Oh...just met a nice guy and he has a Droid! We talked on and on about it and other techie stuff. I have a feeling we won't be at a lost for words when we go out on our first date. ;)

This is the very first phone that I've ever insured!