Female droid users - are there any here?

Taina51

Reaction score
I am female and I love my :motdroidvert:. My best friend loved mine so she got her one also. If the droid is considered manly it's the best man I've had in my life hands down :)

As another female Droid owner, I agree completely! :icon_ banana:

LassieGal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Ugh. I don't want a "sexy" phone...I want a phone that works and cool gadgets. The next thing you know they'll have pink phones...I DESPISE PINK.

Linda

cb2000a

Reaction score
Ugh. I don't want a "sexy" phone...I want a phone that works and cool gadgets. The next thing you know they'll have pink phones...I DESPISE PINK.

Linda

Welll...rumour has it that Microsoft will be releasing a pink phone on Verizon soon.....:icon_ banana:

Yen

Reaction score
I'm a female in my mid-50s (another data point to consider... young or older?) and I love my Droid after a few months of owning it. I chose it over the Blackberry (we have Verizon and I am unwilling to switch) because it offers features I'd been wishing for, plus it syncs with our already-existing Gmail account. After having it a few months, I still love it. I just see it as a pretty phone, and I like not being just another Blackberry user. I like style but only if it is functional and practical, and the Droid fits the bill!