feeling guilty

ibevsop

Reaction score
Hey all, im a new member but not new to the forums and all the great info and assistance provided by the community. Im one of the people that takes but never gives, i rarely review any products i use, but rely heavily on my fellow consumers. I appreciate you all! This is my first step in the right direction. I have had droid 2 for this past week, sold my droid eris (awesome, sense UI rocks). Droid 2 is by far the best device i have laid hands on(moto blur sux). Anyway, i probably don't have much technical knowledge to offer but will continue to eat it up with a clear conscious. If i can help anyone i would be glad to

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
:welcome: to the forum! Glad we can help you salve your conscience. You'll find everything you'll want to know here, and we can always use someone else helping out. Play nice and have fun!

Also, if you dislike MotoBlur (and who can blame you?) try loading ADW from the market, or Launcher Pro. It'll take you back to a "vanilla" Android feel and hides Blur quite nicely.

OP
I

ibevsop

Reaction score
thanks

Sweet! My facebook friends never talk to me. . . , woah! seriously thanks for gettin'@ me! Im gonna browse the wares right now