Feelin blue: HSP and A2DP Cancelation?

Fitzimmer

Reaction score
Hello :blackdroid:

LG Vortex, sweet; it's my first intelligent phone. Features that excited me about the phone? Bluetooth. Why? So I could buy some sweet-ass wireless headphones.

I bought some headphones. Jay bird sportsband. The beastie boys "sabatoge" and a forehead of sweat whlie running four miles is all I want. Jaybird and LG/Droid would help me make this a reality.

This hasn't happened yet.

Questions:

-Do I need "apt-x" or is optional?

-Is the fact that the headphones are "Apt-x" enabled which is preventing bluetooth connectivity between my phone and headphones?

-Is it due to the phone supporting HSP and A2DP simultaneously (implying it is searching for all the profiles when "scanning" or "Discovering")

-Am I retarded?

Finally and most significantly

-Can droid help me?

Do I need "Apt-x" ?

mamawm

Reaction score
welcome to the forums. the folks here are the most knowledgeable anywhere so i'm sure someone will be able to help you. i don't have a vortex so i can't really help you. but it seems to me like i remember reading about similar issues with the original droid and eris when they were brand new.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately I cannot answer your questions. I would suggest however that you check out our subsections. I believe there is one for the Vortex. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the subsection you would like to read or post a question in .