feedr app and widget

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by Matth3w, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Why even though I have it set to 200 feeds...droidforums feed only has 15 articles?

Also if I have like three widgets set up you think it will drain the battery or slow the phone down?

2. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Also I manually refresh and yet nothing new shows up. Is every new thread or post feeded?

3. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i just found your post cause i am wondering the same thing.. Whats on the phone doesnt match this forum on the active topics. and thats why i bought that app in the first place.. I guess no one has come to your rescue on this topic so we shall sit in the dark forever hahahahah

4. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah it's pretty much a garbage app, at least for what I want it for...which is getting updates from the forums. Seeing as how I might get 15 new posts on the app every 30-60 minutes, it's pretty much useless for that.

5. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya thats exactly why i downloaded it.. Which i just did on friday and i was thinking the same thing, pretty much that its worthless after using it over the weekend.. I think i will probably delete it..

6. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah, too bad it's too late to get the refund. I'm guessing it is more on the shoulders of the forums not pushing out new feeds than it is on the app, but I could be wrong.

7. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ya actually you may be right.. At least it was only .99 cents i dont think i will lose any sleep over it. :) maybe if you come across a decent solution you could let me know what you find and i will do the same vice-versa??

8. Matth3w

Matth3w Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah sure. Perhaps someone will see this thread and respond.

9. droider4life

droider4life Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Heres to hoping hahahaha