JsinLegacy

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
thanks as soon as I get Iron Man ported you go and update the next day... blar

jayman350

Reaction score
Up and running with smoked glass no fonts. Everything has been going great, nice and smooth. You guys are really doing a great job with these roms.

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stock kernel flies....I love it...No need for me to go any higher....

mjh68

Reaction score
Quick question , I installed 0.8.4 for the first time running a Cv rom and installed perfectly . Market worked fine.. etc.. well I flashed Chevy's 1.25 uvl kernel which I have used and every rom I have ran and it installed fine. Well, went to use WiFi and it started scanning and then locked up and rebooted into a bootloop.
Battery pull and restored to previous rom, I am assuming it was the kernel so are only P3's kernels to be used on Sapphire roms ?

Otherwise , impressed with rom and functionality ! Just wish it had transparent app drawer and pulldown :)

dan.wright

Reaction score
I am having troubles, no matter what I try the market fc's. Have wiped every time, loaded via clockwork and sprecovery (you never know). Obviously then have flashed the gapps, market always fc's. Many many reboots, cleared market cache and data, etc. Have also *not* loaded a theme or kernel. I haven't tried the market hack, was hoping to avoid that. Any insight or thoughts on what else I can attempt? This is the first release I've had that has had market issues.

Dan

cvhovey

Reaction score
... market is working, but FCs after use. So, as soon as it's not the active application (move away from it), I get two FCs in a row. Also happens when I reboot, presumably because the market is checking for updates.

1) Yes, I wiped. Twice.
2) Yes this happened before I themed.
3) Yes I cleared the market cache, rebooted, and tried again.
4) No I have not done the market fix, as I would prefer to have the android 2.2 fingerprint and wait for the few remaining apps that I use to get updated for 2.2.
Same here .... going to try re-installing from scratch to see if that helps.

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Market fix worked for me.

Market wasn't showing all apps or establish market links to Apps I backed up.

After applying market fix, all is well.

cvpcs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am having troubles, no matter what I try the market fc's. Have wiped every time, loaded via clockwork and sprecovery (you never know). Obviously then have flashed the gapps, market always fc's. Many many reboots, cleared market cache and data, etc. Have also *not* loaded a theme or kernel. I haven't tried the market hack, was hoping to avoid that. Any insight or thoughts on what else I can attempt? This is the first release I've had that has had market issues.

Dan

... market is working, but FCs after use. So, as soon as it's not the active application (move away from it), I get two FCs in a row. Also happens when I reboot, presumably because the market is checking for updates.

1) Yes, I wiped. Twice.
2) Yes this happened before I themed.
3) Yes I cleared the market cache, rebooted, and tried again.
4) No I have not done the market fix, as I would prefer to have the android 2.2 fingerprint and wait for the few remaining apps that I use to get updated for 2.2.
Same here .... going to try re-installing from scratch to see if that helps.

i am not sure what the issue is, but if someone can file a bug at Bugzilla Main Page and include the logcat output during a FC (start adb logcat, run market, after the FC stop adb logcat, copy the output to a file and attach it to the bug), that would make me determining the problem much easier, as i cannot see it on my device.

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Ok this is probably a dumb question. But why can I not download themes or kernels directly using my phone from the browser. Am I missing a setting somewhere? I don't remember any setting from the last version sapphire.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Anyone have suggestion?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
whats the deal with the "stock" spare parts and not one that allows color changes?
black clock on black background is hard to see along with other items.

verified on 2 installs (d/l from wiki) that the spare parts is missin gthe tweaks and is the stock market version type.

edit: I missed the gem settings, all is good :)

Last edited:

les017

Reaction score
Looking good so far boys, nice work. But please tell me if I am missing something...

I needed my computer to do this right? Without GApps I don't see a good way of putting the GApps_Update.zip on root of SD card, since I have no Root Explorer or Titanium, as well as no Market with which to go get them.

I almost did this update on the flight to Seattle today and feel I would have been screwed if I did, at least as far as fully rebuilding goes. Let me know if I am just being a douche.

Last edited:

krinklebein

Reaction score
Looking good so far boys, nice work. But please tell me if I am missing something...

I needed my computer to do this right? Without GApps I don't see a good way of putting the GApps_Update.zip on root of SD card, since I have no Root Explorer or Titanium, as well as no Market with which to go get them.

I almost did this update on the flight to Seattle today and feel I would have been screwed if I did, at least as far as fully rebuilding goes. Let me know if I am just being a douche.
the browser and androzip would have took care of you. Go and download update.zip, get into androzip>downloads: long press the .zip and move to sd.
you would be all hooked up in flight.

dan.wright

Reaction score
whats the deal with the "stock" spare parts and not one that allows color changes?

verified on 2 installs (d/l from wiki) that the spare parts is missin gthe tweaks and is the stock market version type.

It is in their GEM app now that comes with the new release ... Dan

OP
S

sniffle

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.ccroms.net

check GEM Settings app