Features, and Bug-Fixes, and Themes, OH MY! Sapphire - 0.8.4

BullDroid

Reaction score
Anyone else having all kinds of problems with P3droid's kernels? My phone gets stuck at the M logo even on a 1ghz. But i can flash and run jdlfg's 1.2ghz kernel and run it no problem. Seems my phone has a deep seeded hatred for p3's kernels for w/e reason lol just wondering if anyone else had any issues too.

SamuriHL

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
No, I'm using the 1ghz kernel and it's running super smooth for me. No problems at all.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm....looks awesome...flashing now through Rom Manager....Thanx guys...you never disappoint

EDIT: downloaded through Rom Manager with black bar, p3s lv 1.2ghz kernel, gapps and market fix...it booted and started to sync but began rebooting...apparently my phone doesnt like the p3lv kernels

Last edited:

pdroid

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hmm....looks awesome...flashing now through Rom Manager....Thanx guys...you never disappoint

EDIT: downloaded through Rom Manager with black bar, p3s lv 1.2ghz kernel, gapps and market fix...it booted and started to sync but began rebooting...apparently my phone doesnt like the p3lv kernels

Stock kernel is p3 lv 1.0 GHz. Try that.

52brandon

Reaction score
Anyone else having all kinds of problems with P3droid's kernels? My phone gets stuck at the M logo even on a 1ghz. But i can flash and run jdlfg's 1.2ghz kernel and run it no problem. Seems my phone has a deep seeded hatred for p3's kernels for w/e reason lol just wondering if anyone else had any issues too.
did you try both the low and standard voltages? Mine dislikes LV but runs swell on SV

ETA: 1250 SV is still only really 1200

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
All setup and running smooth! Had to apply market fix for the paid documents to go, and a few others I can't do without. Not really concerned I figure those apps will be updated shortly before the OTA comes out.

Great work guys and thank you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everything is smooth, except for the market. Very, very sluggish. Takes 30secs+ to load just a single app, and just as long to load the permissions after hitting install. But it does install them, so how sluggish is the only issue i have.

atticus

Reaction score
Umm... i did a wipe... installed it.... but my market is gone. No market. Thats kinda an issue for me......

Last edited:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Google apps have been removed. Just download the update zip from the wiki page and flash like a rom do not wipe data or cache though

atticus

Reaction score
was just about to edit my previous post. just did that. thanks.

did anyone have any issues with market not syncing? did i miss something else? will that market hack patch do it?

Last edited:

skurtz1313

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Give it 15 min or so, at least that's how long mine took