[Feature Requests] For version after 1.5

twiy06

Reaction score
I think that when you long press the HOME key it takes too long for the open apps to pop up.

IMPROVED MULTI TASKING
- Change the SEARCH hard key into popping up all the recent apps instantly. I feel like i dont use the search key enough and use the multi task option all the time.
- Or make the popup of open apps much quicker.

BroForce

Reaction score
in the contacts apk it would be nice if we were able to edit all the info on facebook contacts like the stock 2.2.1 one

mikex

Reaction score
would love the option to add back the blur dialer. I just miss the speed dialer.

Androider4Life

Reaction score
Blur version of txt app. Cause with the blur txt app it gives you the option to resize a video to send via mms. And when i ran liberty before and my wife sent me a video it showed up as a single picture.

gaff

Reaction score
I would appreciate having an option to use the Recent Folder. I used it all the time before I rooted and started using different roms. For some reason none of them have ever had it which makes me think there must be some reason for them not including it as the folder can be quite useful.

karatefrog

Reaction score
+1 for lockscreen timer (or lockscreen delay)
+1 for show contact while dialing
+1 for show last contact on dial screen.

alershka

Reaction score
For me:

+1 timer on lock screen

Remove apps from ROM/Themes. Every time I theme change themes I have to remove Facebook, Twitter and switch back to the "good" version of Voice.

Add option to download, but not install, themes via toolbox. I'd actually prefer jumping to clockwork myself. As themes exist right now, I have no idea what all they are changing so the automated download/install means I have to reboot into clockwork to reinstall things that might have been blown away, such as the imoseyon mod file.

jcbravez

Reaction score
Anyway to get the enhanced bluetooth audio option back in there?

Xerrus

Reaction score
I would like to see the old fashion tv off animation when locking the phone, like the most current version of Cyanogen is sporting.

Also a fix for the battery life would be great. I'm getting rdy to flash back to Rubix after having Liberty 1.5 for a month now due to the major battery drain even when my phone is locked...

Sent from my DROID X

saulback

Reaction score
How about music controls in the notification list. I would love to be able to pause/play music without ever leaving the current app.

Trong

Reaction score
An aesthetic change I'd like to see is to make all of your 'Recent apps', when you hold the home button, have only one line for text so it looks cleaner.