FCC Docs & Pics of Droid Bionic Revealed!!

AdamPA1006

Reaction score
I also don't like how the power button is on the left of the top. Why change it, the right is nice

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yea thanks to the OP. Didnt realize all we had to do was go back to the FCC docs and just click on the links....doh!! lol.

Yep, can confirm it is working from a computer @ 9:10 CST.

Looking at the External Photos.... does that mean the final product won't have a lip on it???

The lip is there...in that first pic with the red background:

35898d1312729718-fcc-docs-revealed-bionic-pic.jpg

Eh... Yeah, it still has A lip, but it's not recessed like on the test units that made it look like the D1 and it should have a slide out keyboard...

82DMC12

Reaction score
Over-all, I'm liking the looks of this phone quite a bit! I think I liked the original pics from this spring the best, but hey... this is what we get.

GBH2

Reaction score
on page 13 of the user manual

... MOTOROLA XT875 switches effortlessly between
CDMA, GSM 900, GSM 1800, and UMTS 2100
networks, so you can make calls in over 200 countries
worldwide...

So, Bionic is a global phone?

Snow02

Reaction score

worldwide...

That's what it says.

Oxymoron

Reaction score

worldwide...

Sweet!

*customized tapatalk signature*

Renae

Reaction score
Their website is having a rough time....on my end anyways. Took me a long time to get any of your links to work. And I can't get most of the users manual to download.

Has anyone found anything indicating what mAh size the battery will be?

das2042

Reaction score
I was wondering can things be changed after FCC? Screen size? Display type? Things of that nature?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
D

devils3023

Reaction score
Their website is having a rough time....on my end anyways. Took me a long time to get any of your links to work. And I can't get most of the users manual to download.

Has anyone found anything indicating what mAh size the battery will be?

1735mah battery...Page 4 of the previously available battery door report link..

Suuperflie

Reaction score
Yea thanks to the OP. Didnt realize all we had to do was go back to the FCC docs and just click on the links....doh!! lol.

Yep, can confirm it is working from a computer @ 9:10 CST.

Looking at the External Photos.... does that mean the final product won't have a lip on it???

The lip is there...in that first pic with the red background:

35898d1312729718-fcc-docs-revealed-bionic-pic.jpg

Eh... Yeah, it still has A lip, but it's not recessed like on the test units that made it look like the D1 and it should have a slide out keyboard...

Go back and check the old picks. The lip never looked recessed. And, the outside lip is still charcoal gray. You can tell from the pics of the top of the phone. It just looks chrome because of the way the light is shining on it.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Would be nice if someone made a docking station that also cools the phone. This is going way back, and has nothing to do with phones, but the apple //e used to have an external fan you could buy and now they have cooling mats to put your laptop on..

So get to work all you ingenious people and make one :p

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score

Go back and check the old picks. The lip never looked recessed. And, the outside lip is still charcoal gray. You can tell from the pics of the top of the phone. It just looks chrome because of the way the light is shining on it.

Yea...even the leaked Amazon accessories pics...its looked like the above pic.

Guess its safe to say those extremely clear Amazon pics were real or close to real.

But looking at the above pic....is the screen really recessed, it looks like its curved at the edges now.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
The images of this phone are always cryptic. It's like sometimes I'll think the edges look rounded, sometimes they look raised, sometimes recessed. I just don't get it, I can't ever figure out if I like the damn thing.

Guess I'll just have to wait until it's in stores.

Pretty interesting to see all the tests they do to each of these phones. In the Test setup photos you can get a couple good views of the phone and the induction battery charger.