FCC Approval For Samsung Galaxy Nexus

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-nexus-FCC-pic.JPG

Thanks to our tipster, sbenson, we now know that the Samsung Galaxy Nexus SCH-515 has passed its U.S. FCC tests. Usually this is a signal that the phone will be hitting store shelves very soon. The filing also indicates it has a Verizon 4G LTE radio, which shouldn't be surprising. This is great news!

Source: DroidForums and FCC

Last edited:

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
With this and rumors of the release on the 18th....harder to ignore

Willyammer

Reaction score
I feel like a kid at Christmas - my Kindle Fire is supposed to arrive today, along with a LG Bluetooth headset, plus I'll be trading in my OG as soon as these babies hit the shelves (or, if I prefer feel of the Razr, I'll go that way).
Only thing is, I also feel like the parent at Christmas - I've got to pay for all this stuff!:icon_ lala:

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
If Google & Samsung don't get off their butts and learn how to do a product launch correctly (read: learn from Apple - they at least know how to market) they will lose customers. At least give us SOME information! The rumors are getting stale. Confirm SOMETHING!

Captmilk

Reaction score
If Google & Samsung don't get off their butts and learn how to do a product launch correctly (read: learn from Apple - they at least know how to market) they will lose customers. At least give us SOME information! The rumors are getting stale. Confirm SOMETHING!

You'll have ICS on your OG Droid before it's released...lol

dustinslee

Reaction score
I agree not telling consumers is just hurting them BC i bet alot of people went with the razr BC they didn't know when it was coming

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Captmilk

Reaction score
I agree not telling consumers is just hurting them BC i bet alot of people went with the razr BC they didn't know when it was coming

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

hopefully this doesn't end up like the bionic..... almost a year late

Sweettooth

Reaction score
No kidding, release the thing already so I can put my greasy palms all over it and decide what phone to get. My OG has served me well but it's time to lay it down to rest and I've got money burning a hole in my pocket. Step up your marketing game a bit Google/Samsung/Verizon - I want to give you my MONEY already!

alucard9114

Reaction score

Why would they announce a product that was more than a month away terrible marketing Samsung.

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Someone correct me here if I'm wrong, but I can't remember any of the the Nexus phones getting much advertisement. They kinda just popped up in stores.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Someone correct me here if I'm wrong, but I can't remember any of the the Nexus phones getting much advertisement. They kinda just popped up in stores.

I see ads for the GN all over the web! But that's targeted marketing :D

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

mikeinctown

Reaction score
I haven't seen a single ad for the Rezound and yet they are sitting on the VZW counter. Only commercials I have seen are for the Razr.

wolstonc

Reaction score
The rezound and razr have been advertised on football games. ie "this game has been brought to you by verizons HTC rezound"... Anyway, any word on battery life for the nexus?

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums