FB app automatically backs out

drpaul07

Reaction score
So i think i've seen other people with the same issue. Sometimes i'll open the facebook app, and it will begin loading the news feed, and then automatically back out to the main fb menu. And sometimes, it will back out of that so that I'm back at launcherpro. If i try to chat, it will sometimes back out of that too. This doesn't always happen, just sometimes. Is this a memory issue? Any way to fix it? I run PE4.2. And i usually don't have any other apps running (like music, or internet).

JoeHockey

Reaction score
no idea why but I've been having the same problem for a few weeks now, it's driving my crazy!

Reaction score
I too am running Launcher Pro but haven't experienced anything like what you have. My guess is it's probably your PE that doesn't jive with the FB app.

Just a guess but from one LP user running stock to another using a mod there you go!

Good luck man and I hope you find a fix!

JoeHockey

Reaction score
I too am running Launcher Pro but haven't experienced anything like what you have. My guess is it's probably your PE that doesn't jive with the FB app.

Just a guess but from one LP user running stock to another using a mod there you go!

Good luck man and I hope you find a fix!

Maybe that's it, I'm running PE 5.0.1 but I don't remember if the problem started at the same time I loaded PE. Oh well, guess I'll have to live with it.:motdroidhoriz: