favorites

shell.ann

Reaction score
I would like to know if anyone can tell me how u can only have the favorites u choose in ur favorite contacts instead of the phone showing all the favorites u contact most. All i want are the ones i choose to be my favorites not the ones i contact most.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Do you mean in This pull down??? You go into people, tap on the contact, tap on the star in the upper right corner of that contact. Also, if you scroll up in the favorites section, it only shows your selected favorites :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
And if you mean this list... there's nothing you can do about it for some strange reason...

MattyP

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
And if you mean this list... there's nothing you can do about it for some strange reason...

Yes there is something you can do about it, but it requires root. There is an app called "Frequently Called Disabler" ... I think it's .99 cents in the store, but as I said it does require root. That was one of the few things that annoyed me about ICS when I got it. :)

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
OK. So nothing you can do about it without rooting. :D

OP
S

shell.ann

Reaction score
Ok thank u! I will have to download that app

ohdonnyboy

Reaction score
Do you mean in This pull down??? You go into people, tap on the contact, tap on the star in the upper right corner of that contact. Also, if you scroll up in the favorites section, it only shows your selected favorites :)
I have Droid RAZR that has this favorites widget, and would LOVE it on my Samsuung Galaxy S III. Do you know if it is available for download anywhere? Is this a Motorola or Verizon specific app?