Favorite themes for dinc?

jxm1092

Reaction score
Just curious if people have some favorite themes. I'm going to root my phone but i haven't found a theme I really like yet to go throught with it. And does it matter if a theme is for a phone other than the dinc? I'm sure it does but just want to make sure. Still rather new to this.

Smokie

Reaction score
definitely matters if its for a dinc or not.. not sure of too many ROMs\Themes for your phone. I think shadowROM is avaliable for the dinc.

OP
J

jxm1092

Reaction score
I thought I saw on another forum that REVOlution was available too buy maybe I misread I wish there was one good spot that broke down themes by phone

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
I thought I saw on another forum that REVOlution was available too buy maybe I misread I wish there was one good spot that broke down themes by phone

Try http://www.droidforums.net/forum/cvpcs/79274-screen-shots-discussion-themes-1-1-1-a.html - it's for Sapphire roms, which are designed for Droid 1, but the developers are saying that most of those themes will run on the Dinc only Ruby 1.1.1 rom.

See my signature below - I have Ruby installed and have a version of Drop Theme that was ported to Sapphire 1.1.0, it installed just fine and looks great on my Dinc.

-Mike