marshmallow fluff

beats pb&j. i call it a fluffer banutter

edit: im 22. i have limited cooking skills :biggrin:

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Well I ould have to go Hickory wood, charcoal then, gas... if I wanted to cook on gas I'd cook in my kitchen. Plus the Hickory and Charcoal ad flavor..

I like those nice bacon wrapped filets that have out... although bacon never cooks all the way through :p

I'm sure CJM got some nice surf and turf recipes.. <g>

true but propane seems to add a different flavor than the electric eye on the stove.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2 slices of bread (whole wheat)
1/2 banana, sliced
peanut butter (chunky)
marshmallow fluff

beats pb&j. i call it a fluffer banutter

edit: im 22. i have limited cooking skills :biggrin:

Fluffer? Ok weird name but ok.:blink:

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
Re: How do you like your beef

I like my burgers and steak cooked medium rare. No sauce

Propane is good, but I like charcoal better.

I don't have any great surf & turf recipes. I just put it all on the grill. Shrimp or fish, it doesn't matter. I like it all

Tapped from a Nexus

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
the recipe thread do you guys prefer it be in off-topic section so we can get recipes from the forum members as well?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Re: How do you like your beef

Sure why not pc

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Thread moved.

Now lets see what you guys can come up with as far as recipes. Note 2 out and s pen ready to copy.

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Nope but i can make some banana pudding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
OK.. I like the outdoors... so when fishing..I always keep "I can't believe its not butter " in the bottle with me, (I would use butter, but it melts at 34 degrees.)onion green onion and garlic.

Catch a fish, gut it, don't cut the head off or skin it, cut up the onion, green onion and garlic, throw it in and on the fish, put the "butter" in it too... wrap it in foil and throw it on the fire.. its done when the eyes are white...

Awesome for all fish except lake trout..great with hush puppies and iced tea if you're at home. :)

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I love fishing but I'm a catch and release most times, unless I plan on rating it...which is rare,.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Burgers: I use Angus chuck. This is for a large cook out... do NOT USE WATER IN THIS AT ALL!!! use your favorite beer, 2 cans at room temp(tall cans or bottles)

Take 5-10 lbs of Angus ground chuck, add Lipton beefy heart soup mix to it(2 packets in a box, for this 3 boxes)

Use half a beer to poor into the beef and mix the soup mix into it. Make sure the soup mix is well mixed or else you will have BAD results...

Cut up an onion into slices(large white) soak it in the other half can of beer) season with nature seasoning.set aside for now.

Form the burger into patties. I like thicker parties myself... but do as you prefer.

These are far better on the grill, but if you want to cook in a frying pan, just keep the grease poured out... make sure the patties are flat because they have a tendency to "ball" or round up...

Now I strain the onions of most of the beer, I add 3 pats of real butter and I throw them into a pan and sautee them.. you can also caramelize them if you like.

The reason I grill them is because I can quickly get the center of the patties to 170(my safe temp) and still serve a medium rare burger... its not recommended.. but can be done rare.. core temp is the deal here..

I'm the case of grilling, throw the onion stops in foil with butter and throw on the coals with your corn or potatoes....

Now with your corn, should you decode to try this.. you know how to grill corn, try wrapping it in foil, with some beer in it and butter.. grill as normal... try it and see.

Forgot to add, cut the top off of a beer can with 1/4 of the beer in it, place it down on the coals as you cook.. keeps things moist and tender.. also works well for steak.

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Tomorrow I may do my beer cheese sausage soup recipe. Sounds like I cook with beer a lot huh?? Lol. I actually only do it on certain things... its great for tenderizing...

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Get some cinnamon sugar, sprinkle it on bacon while grilling ...you can also use regular sugar but it burns the bacon faster and cinnamon tastes better anyways.

Last edited:

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Baked bacon. Place an elevated grate on a cookie sheet then put the bacon on that. Cook at 350 until the bacon is done to your liking. No extra grease on the bacon or grease that is too hot to cook in. All of the strips come out flat and delicious.

Just bought a large coal grill and wish I would have done it sooner. I enjoyed the gas because you could fire it up, cook up a few hot dogs real quick and shut it off. But the taste with coal is hard to beat.

More to come...

Last edited: