Favorite metamorph theme?

S

spacemanps

So today i decided to install the new BB 2.1 rom.. :icon_ banana: and i am looking for good themes for 2.1... im not sure if they are different. but just wanted people to recommend their favorite themes..

HMJB

Reaction score
This theme is Hot...
[Theme][Metamorph] Buuf CM/Dwang/TheOfficial/manup Eclair 01/14/10 - xda-developers
device4.png
device1.png

Sadly not for the Droid.....

Last edited:
OP
S

spacemanps

wow thats sweet, so they dont make it for the droid?

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
S

spacemanps

i really want that theme!

(mods can you please move this to the themes section)

liquidzoo

Reaction score
Probably doesn't use the same texture resolution as the Droid, so it's probably not compatible. I say probably, because I haven't looked to see what is included with the theme yet.

OP
S

spacemanps

it isnt for the droid... it would be really cool for it to be... waiting for someone to bring it over to the droid..

liquidzoo

Reaction score
The Droid and the Milestone are essentially the same phone with a different name. Some of the included apps are different, but the basic file structure should be about the same.

That said, I will look at this tonight and see what I can find out about Droid compatibility.

OP
S

spacemanps

The Droid and the Milestone are essentially the same phone with a different name. Some of the included apps are different, but the basic file structure should be about the same.

That said, I will look at this tonight and see what I can find out about Droid compatibility.

yes please do! thanks!

what would happen if i tried to pick that theme in metamorph?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Shouldnt matter. We are just taking about graphics. Metamorph will skip whatever package it doesn't find.

OP
S

spacemanps

i have been trying to download that theme and apply it to my phone but rapidshare keeps giving me

"Unfortunately right now our servers are overloaded and we have no more download slots left for non-members. Of course you can also try again later."

liquidzoo

Reaction score
It looks like it should work just fine. As was said above, it's mostly just images. There are a few xml files in there, so I would HIGHLY recommend making a nandroid backup before attempting this.

On another note, it also looks like it adds in some additional wallpapers. Interesting. I've enclosed (and copied to my phone) one of my favorites.

OP
S

spacemanps

how did you get to download it?! its still not letting me download it!

liquidzoo

Reaction score
Just clicked the download link last night and it let me do it. Keep trying. It will let you do it eventually.

OP
S

spacemanps

so i got it, and tried to apply it using metamorph, and it didnt change anything... the top bar stayed the same and it just didnt seam like anyting was changed..