Favorite Launcher? Video Calls?

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Curious to see what everyone is using (if anything) in these two areas?

I found ADW fc'ing and LP to have memory issues still. Zeam seems to be the most stable Launcher.
As far as video, I tried Tango but was curious to other options including the leaked Skype.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

MoeDaddy

Reaction score
I have zero issues with ADW or LP, although ADW is my launcher of choice. As for vid calls I did use skype but am now running CM7 and the leaked skype doesn't install for me on this rom...

armeddroid

Reaction score
HTC Sense 2.0 stock is actually sufficient, surprisingly but I mostly use Launcher Pro Plus and ADW Launcher EX. I havent tried ADW EX on the TBOLT yet but LPP works well for me. As for vid calls, Tango seems to work rather well. The audio is slightly delayed under 3g but syncs much better under WIFI and 4G(if you have 4g) Hope this helps.

Beardface

Reaction score
Curious to see what everyone is using (if anything) in these two areas?

I found ADW fc'ing and LP to have memory issues still. Zeam seems to be the most stable Launcher.
As far as video, I tried Tango but was curious to other options including the leaked Skype.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums
I use LauncherPro without any issues. As for video calling, use the leaked apk for Skype. It allows video calls for the TBolt only. I can verify it works, as I spent an hour on it with a friend in Wales last week.

Viper Daimao

Reaction score
use adw and it works well. Been meaning to give the Go EX Launcher a try too.

OP
Eddog4DROID

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
I love ADW Launcher EX. I used it exclusive on my Fascinate and Nook Color. Just tried it on my new TB and Forceclose everywhere. I don't understand why I seem to be the only one? LPP reminds me of when I used it on my OG Droid and I remember why I stopped. Constant Redraws and folders not opening. I accidentally discovered Zeam and I love the simplicity.

armeddroid

Reaction score
I love ADW Launcher EX. I used it exclusive on my Fascinate and Nook Color. Just tried it on my new TB and Forceclose everywhere. I don't understand why I seem to be the only one? LPP reminds me of when I used it on my OG Droid and I remember why I stopped. Constant Redraws and folders not opening. I accidentally discovered Zeam and I love the simplicity.

On LPP, i havent had one FC yet.
ADW EX from what i understand hasnt been updated in a hot minute cause he working on ADW EX2.
So i am gonna wait for that.