Favorite Keyboard?

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are your guy's favorite keyboards to use? Stock, Swype, SlideIt, SwiftKey, Perfect Keyboard, etc?

I've currently have SlideIt and SwiftKey as my favorites, but am looking for possible new ones to use to find the one that fits me best.

zachjeep

Reaction score
Flex t9. Hands down.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

patmw123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I've recently started using swype for the first time (I know, I'm a little late to the party) after a long stint with the stock gingerbread keyboard and I think I'll be sticking with swype for atleast the foreseeable future. Swiftkey is also great. It's prediction technology is amazing.

Bang Pow Boom

Reaction score
I tried a lot of different keyboards, but can't live without swiftkey

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I think I've tried just about every keyboard possible, and I always go back to Swype. Every time.

zachjeep

Reaction score
Flex t9. Worth every penny.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

czervick212

Reaction score
I bought thumb keyboard for my tablet and realized it would also work for that, so I've been loving that. Two space bars, super customizable

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Yonnor

I r Teh Greetest
Reaction score
I've been using Swiftkey X ever since it was free on Amazon a month or so ago. I've never looked back :) It's pretty boss

kilofox

Reaction score
I am using TouchPal Keyboard... currently in beta testing. Very nice.

[video=youtube;74Cr8eXuKl4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74Cr8eXuKl4&feature=player_embedded[/video]

LT*

Reaction score
I use FlexT9 if I'm in portrait or using voice entry, but it doesn't seem to do predictions with the keyboard, so I use Swiftkey with the hardware keyboard.

Frow

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I use SwiftKey x. Have used it since the beta and has worked great. My only problem is that the predictions bar it always out with the keyboard slid out

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
BenLand150

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, of course. That's my main one as well. But I like using the swiftkey combo using physical, and then it's predictions. Also nice if I ever feel like using the on screen one. Sometimes I'm lazy and use portrait mode when laying in bed texting, or texting in class.. :)