1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Favorite contacts widget...

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by veetvoojagig, Aug 23, 2011.

1. veetvoojagig

veetvoojagig New Member

Anyone else having this widget spontaneously forget contacts that you put in it?

Also, anyone having 'ghost' widgets show up on pages where you didn't put therm (for instance, a 1x1 snippet of the 4x2 Beautiful Home widget)?
  2. km75

km75 New Member

Im assuming you are referring to the 'quick contacts' widget?? If that is what you are talking about then i can say i have never experienced any problems whatsoever with that widget. In regards to the second part of your question i stopped using things like widgetsoidx and beautiful widgets since i got my D3 so i cant speak on that. I do know that i had the kind of experiences you mentioned when i used them on my D2. Didnt seem to play that nice to say the least. Hence the reason i tend to shy away from them these days.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  3. veetvoojagig

veetvoojagig New Member

I really do wish that companies would just put out vanilla droid phones and let us do the customizing.
Search tags for this page

droid 4 favorite contacts

droid 4 favorite contacts widget

droid 4 favorite widget
droid favorites contacts
favorite tiles droid 4
verizon multiple favorite contacts widgets