Favor to ask of community.

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me find the name of the widget icon for MIUI music widget 4x4 . I made a nice custom themed MIUI music Icon but it only replaces the 4x1 widget icon.

Also would like to get names of widget icon for places and location.

That is all that is holding me back from releasing Kuro3.1 today.

This theme is getting much more complete, so releases will slow down. Sorry for updating like every day. I just figured...why not release what Ive completed so that everyone can enjoy it too.

thanks

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
As Far as i Know it is MiuiMusic.apk the name being Miui Music..Becauase there are two the 4x1 and 4x4 that are under the apk. file im not to sure how you would go about grabing one or the other out of the apk. file..

Last edited:
OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
As Far as i Know it is MiuiMusic.apk the name being Miui Music..Becauase there are two the 4x1 and 4x4 that are under the apk. file im not to sure how you would go about grabing one or the other out of the apk. file..

I looked in the apk file...couldnt find 2. I will extract all of it to my SD card and pull it up on my preview.

BlackDiamond

Reaction score
Yeah because i opened it up in RootExplorer and and didnt see two of them so i would assume that there are two widgets in one apk.file..But i really dont know

arpitbull

Reaction score
I cannot for the life of me find the name of the widget icon for MIUI music widget 4x4 . I made a nice custom themed MIUI music Icon but it only replaces the 4x1 widget icon.

This theme is getting much more complete, so releases will slow down. Sorry nfor updating like every day. I just figured...why not release what Ive completed so that everyone can enjoy it too.

thanks

I will look for this tonight. Let me know if you can't figure it out. On another note...I am going to be putting the finishing touches on the Evolution theme soon, what do you think about coming together to make something sick. I think mine and your themes are the most complete out there imagine what we could do together!!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nm, i didnt see you wanted icon name. Ill look again ;)

*edit: Im not running the new miui right now because my phone hates it but I think that it might be the logo.png in the MiuiMusic.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\. Just my guess. Oh and im also testing some xml changes ive made to the statusbar xml. Ill let you know how it turns out.

Last edited:
OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
nm, i didnt see you wanted icon name. Ill look again ;)

*edit: Im not running the new miui right now because my phone hates it but I think that it might be the logo.png in the MiuiMusic.apk\res\drawable-hdpi\. Just my guess. Oh and im also testing some xml changes ive made to the statusbar xml. Ill let you know how it turns out.

awesome.

Thank you!

I did find that, changed it and added to my theme, but it didnt apply to the widget icon for the 4x4. I would think it would apply to both widget icons...Dont know why it pulls from different places for the artwork.

Look forward to status bar edits.

My wishes for status bar edits is

1. fixed background color for status bar notification normals (white is fine unless you change the text too, but a real light gray or whitish color would be awesome) This way the statusbar background texture images wont have an effect on the notifications...you could even do full transparent.

2. Additions to battery status. Nexus framework allows 100 battery status animation .png and battery status .png files, droid 1 only allows for about 4 I think. This way we could theme the battery and make a circle mod easily.

OP
yakitori

yakitori

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

This theme is getting much more complete, so releases will slow down. Sorry nfor updating like every day. I just figured...why not release what Ive completed so that everyone can enjoy it too.

thanks

I will look for this tonight. Let me know if you can't figure it out. On another note...I am going to be putting the finishing touches on the Evolution theme soon, what do you think about coming together to make something sick. I think mine and your themes are the most complete out there imagine what we could do together!!

yes, sounds like a great plan. I was actually planning on doing a Shiro theme (white) to go with the Kuro theme.

I actually started making icons for it, but my desktop was full of crap at work, so I chunked it...thinking I would get around to making one.

PM me and we can exchange email, to send the theme file back and forth as we work on it!

EDIT: I am uploading Kuro 3.1 as is right now. Ive made a few more changes to it...was going to hold off releasing, but figure if you flash it...you will be able to locate the miui 4x4 icon to help make the change. I got a headache looking for it, but its probably in the most obvious of places. lol.

Last edited:

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
First run didnt work for the status bar, but all i did was take the statusbar xml from zenito and put it in the new framework. Next ill just try, for my first time, editing the actual xmls.

Good luck with the white theme. I ported avalon for my personal use a week ago and it doesn't look that good on miui.