Fault

Fault

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is (on teh interwebz) Fault. I am a jack of many trades, I work as a DJ, Sound technician, black belt in karate, and a student studying pharmacy. I also work as a super moderator at the largest World of Warcraft hacking, guide, and emulator website, MMOwned.com I have always adored the droid, and finally decided to get an android phone. Here is my (breif) phone history

-A verizon phone that came out in like 2000, no idea the name
-Motorola Razor
-Motorola Krazr
-Motorola Razor
-LG Dare
-???? Droid Incredible? Motorola Shadow? Not sure

Im very pumped about droids, and hope to become very involved in the droid community.

Diordna

Reaction score
:welcome: !

I'd wait for the droid 2 if I were you, or shadow if that is your thing :)

Read threads on them! Any question ask!

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
I dont really want a physical keyboard, never use them. I am not to sure yet, but im becoming impatient with motorola. I can upgrade July 5th, and that 1 ghz snap dragon sounds awesome

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
sup fault! welcome to a new kind of hack ;)

/dance

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
sup fault! welcome to a new kind of hack ;)

/dance
Thanks lol. I dont play world of warcraft anymore, but i still work at the forums

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I guess the three page discussion that we talked on last didn't help you? lol

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score
Decided it was a bit more appropriate to start another thread. Anyway thanks to everyone (Titans especially) seems really nice so far, and Ill try to be an advid member of the community, and helpout where I can

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Decided it was a bit more appropriate to start another thread. Anyway thanks to everyone (Titans especially) seems really nice so far, and Ill try to be an advid member of the community, and helpout where I can

Haha.
Well seeing that you are into video games, if you plan on gaming on your phone, the Incredible definately is not for you.

OP
Fault

Fault

Reaction score

Haha.
Well seeing that you are into video games, if you plan on gaming on your phone, the Incredible definately is not for you.
Yea when u spend 1800 on a gaming laptop, u probably are a bit into gaming. Dual core 2.55ghz, 1gb video card, 4gb of ram, 320hdd, and 2 monitors (22in and 15.4), Win7, had it for a year now, still totally in love.