1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

fastest rom?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by shazam_it, Oct 25, 2010.

1. shazam_it

shazam_it New Member

just wanted some peoples opinion on what they think is the fastest rom/kernel setup.
  2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

Since each rom performs differently on each phone that is difficult to answer. Try several and see which one works best on your particular phone.
  3. Riddick

Riddick New Member

He asked for opinions. Could have told him what the fastest one was for you..

For me I don't go for the "fastest" anymore like I did in the 2.1 days. Most of these roms on 2.2 are comparably speed wise. I go more for features and stability. It's been months since I've researched what's available but back when I was checking out the different roms Ultimate Droid (blasphemy!) was the best.

I *would* recommend experimenting with kernels though, they're easy to install/uninstall and it's wise to try a few to see which ones work the best for your phone.
  4. Jim 777

Jim 777 Active Member

It's in the sig baby, it's in the sig
  5. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS Premium Member

That was my opinion!
  6. dodgersrgood

dodgersrgood New Member

the nightly builds for cyanogen 6.1 are shaping up to be REEEEAAAL nice. ton of great features