fastboot reason: flash failure?

r3m1x

Reaction score
so i recently updated to the latest update for my razr maxx hd. i tried going back to the previous version because i noticed that my rootkeeper didn't root my phone and i think in doing so, might of damaged the boot process and now i keep getting the AP Fastboot flash mode screen every single time i reboot my phone. i have to press power, up and down volume to select "normal startup". is there anyway i can fix this little problem? or maybe i'm just doing something wrong. can anyone please help me out? i also found out that it's not possible to downgrade and so i'm forced to wait for a new way of rooting my phone. =/ can somebody help me out please? thank you so much!

btw, i used Droid Razr Utility 1.82 (option 1) to try and downgrade and after this, the problem started.

is it possible to use RSD and restore the original flashboot files?

Last edited:
OP
R

r3m1x

Reaction score
issue resolved! unbricked phone by using the fastboot and RSDing. thank you everybody!

irysh13

Reaction score
I have a question and i hope someone see's this in the near future. I recently rooted my razr maxx hd and also unlocked my bootloader. now having said that, i downloaded the razr toolbox from play store and was looking through the tabs that are available. after clicking on the meters tab, my phone showed a darkened "working" box and then my phone shut off. it then rebooted and when i went to unlock my phone, i had a prompt that read--"unfortunately, system ui has stopped working." Now i have no onscreen soft keys. (ie Back, Home, Search.) Looking to figure out what i need to do to restore these things so i can use my phone again.

Also i know i am probably not in the right thread, but i am in a bit of a hurry to try and get this resolved, so if someone see's this and knows anything about it and can repost, that would be great.

thanks for any help.