1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

fastboot - downgraded security version update tz versio failed preflash validation

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX HD' started by dawnedzero, Sep 29, 2013.

1. dawnedzero

dawnedzero New Member

Hello, I have been flashing new roms and unlocking boot loaders for a while now. But I unlocked the bootloader on my phone and flashed some roms. One of them bricked my phone so I had to SBF back to stock jelly bean 4.1.2. I tried flashing another rom, but it wouldn't work and now my phone is stuck in fastboot and RSD Lite will not flash my phone back to stock. It stops at 5/27 and gives me the downgraded security version update tz version failed preflash validation failed for tz. I have installed the new drivers and reinstalled them, nothing works. Am I screwed because I downloaded the update after I flashed back the first time? I need help badly, can't figure it out.
  2. dawnedzero

dawnedzero New Member

Anyone? Admin?
Search tags for this page

downgraded security version

how to sbf back to stock 4.1.2 after security update

moto g tz partition

motorola droid maxx partition boot security version downgrad

partition (boot) security version downgraded

preflash validation failed

preflash validation failed for boot

preflash validation failed for tz