Fast mp3 playback

TheDave

Reaction score
I hope this is the right area to post this question.

I just got my Droid. I figured out how to transfer files onto it (thank you forum FAQ) but when I played the file, the playback was fast (like it was on fast-forward).

I haven't been able to find anything on here about this. Did I do something wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated!

KZIWarrior

Silver Member
Reaction score

I just got my Droid. I figured out how to transfer files onto it (thank you forum FAQ) but when I played the file, the playback was fast (like it was on fast-forward).

I haven't been able to find anything on here about this. Did I do something wrong? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Hrm... I remember someone saying something about this a while ago... I think it was either JonKyu or Guchi but don't quote me on it. You may want to check with them though (pretty sure it was Jonkyu).

OP
T

TheDave

Reaction score

Hrm... I remember someone saying something about this a while ago... I think it was either JonKyu or Guchi but don't quote me on it. You may want to check with them though (pretty sure it was Jonkyu).
I took out the battery and did a hard restart and it seems to have fixed the problem! Thanks for the help!