Fast at first, now incredibly slow?

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by Logan3824, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Logan3824

Logan3824 New Member

I installed PEv6 about a month ago...At first it was amazing..Now it seems to be freezing all the time, my browser BARELY works, fc's out the ass....I don't understand why it's doing this, I haven't changed anything since I installed...I'm running it at 1ghz interactive. I have cleared dav. cache but it still seems slow as hell..I miss a lot of texts from people who text me but I never get it >_>....I use to keep up with all the new roms and finding which one is most stable but lately I haven't been able to...Is there a more stable rom out by another developer? Any help would be appreciated.
  2. texstar420

texstar420 New Member

I was having the same problem as you then I started messing with different kernels and found that corcor67 sv kernels worked the best on my phone. Now my phone is alive and blazing. Currently using the 1150 v2 kernel from rom manager. Remember to do a backup first and please report back to let us know how it worked out.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
  3. Logan3824

Logan3824 New Member

Well I was using default kernel, but I'll letcha know! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana: