Fascinate Or BB....

krnmc

Reaction score
Does anyone here regret changing to the fascinate from a blackberry??? Cause im slowly getting sick of having all touch screen phone and currently debating if i should sell this phone and buy a bb Bold... kkk

jaycemiskel

Reaction score
Quite honestly BB is the past. I definitely think you should stay with the Fascinate. What reason would you have to go back to BB?

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blackberry phones are so 2008. Many of us were BB users before going Android, and honestly I don't ever read any message threads where someone wanted to go back to Blackberry, except for missing BBM.

Scott1974

Reaction score
Blackberry & Samsung Fascinate User

I use a Blackberry for work (as that is what was issued to me) and my Fascinate for personal use. Don't go back to the Blackberry - I can't see any benefits that you'd gain by going in that direction. The keyboard on a touchscreen phone does take a bit of an adjustment period, but so did typing on that little Blackberry keyboard. Stick with the Fascinate, you'll come to love it and the touchscreen. The ONLY time I ever use my Blackberry, is to reply to work related e-mails or when I'm on business travel and need to stay in contact with other business associates or need to check my work e-mail while out of the office.

Judypupek

Reaction score
I had a Pearl and the best thing I ever did was getting my Fascinate! I love it!! Try another touch screen keyboard. I'm currently using swift key.

Sent from my SCH-I500

M

Mwsr

Missed my storm everyday since. If baby comes out with a new updated phone for vzw I will def be switching back ASAP. .

can + string on 2.1

Reaction score
I left a BB Tour and good riddance. There is absolutely no comparison between the two phones. Sure, a physical keyboard is nice for some and has been glitchy at best for me on my Fascinate, but if that's the case, go with a Droid or a Pro...at least keep the big screen. I couldn't ever go back to such a small, non-touch, screen. Blackberry is like shag carpeting and BlockBuster video stores...a thing of the past...

CC268

Reaction score
eewwww BB, it takes a while to get used to the keyboard but get smart keyboard pro I can type so fast on it and you can choose many different skins

ziggy484

Reaction score
Big buttons keyboard from the market, i cant use anything else, try it, its free

Sent from a Superclean Voodoo Fascinate

yummylishouz

Reaction score
i had the pearl and the curve and honestly, i agree with a previous poster. the only thing i miss is BBM.. and really, its nothing even special. its just texting but for "special" people with a blackberry.. but now they have other programs just like that for only smart phone uses. ie: kik messenger.. but really.. its all the same as texting.. and just takes up unnecessary space on your phone. if you dont like the touch, there are various keyboards to use. or switch to a droid2/droid pro. actually youd prob like the droid pro more cause its closer in size/design to BB.