Fascinate help!

jusrdoit

Reaction score
Hey guys, this seems like a good forum, i have already found a couple of my answers on here, but i just have one question that's still gets me.

So i rooted my fascinate yesterday using the z4root app, and i was successfully rooted, but my problem is when i try installing a ROM i get this error message:

E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

I would think it had something to do with the whole-file signature, but i have no idea what that is.

Any help is great!
Thanks

jdellingson7

Reaction score
Hey guys, this seems like a good forum, i have already found a couple of my answers on here, but i just have one question that's still gets me.

So i rooted my fascinate yesterday using the z4root app, and i was successfully rooted, but my problem is when i try installing a ROM i get this error message:

E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted.

I would think it had something to do with the whole-file signature, but i have no idea what that is.

Any help is great!
Thanks[/QU

Did you flash cwm? I did not use Z4 so not sure if it installs cwm or just su. Here is a few links that might be helpful

Clockworkmod installation how to for windows / *nix - xda-developers

HOW TO:Root, Install Clockwork, Remove Bloatware, and more*updated 12/3/10* - xda-developers