Fascinate happiness

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Adrynalyns super clean v0.4 is debinged and debloated and has a OC flashed also?
yes, yes and no....unlike the droid 1 the kernel you are on will stay intact when you flash a rom until you flash a new kernel...c what im saying?

collinjm01

Reaction score
Adrynalyns super clean v0.4 is debinged and debloated and has a OC flashed also?
yes, yes and no....unlike the droid 1 the kernel you are on will stay intact when you flash a rom until you flash a new kernel...c what im saying?

Gotcha! So can i keep stock kernel with Adrynalyns super clean v0.4 and/or can i get a OC kernel with stock imagE?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

collinjm01

Reaction score
thanks dude! I am doing a Nandroid backup right now! then im gonna take your advice and run Adrynalyns super clean v0.4

collinjm01

Reaction score
Last question... i promise :) ... DO i need to rename the roms update.zip or does it matter?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last question... i promise :) ... DO i need to rename the roms update.zip or does it matter?
nope you dont...its the same as the Droid1...basically if i was running a rubiks rom thats what i would name my backup.....leave all the numbers that the system assigns and just add in whatever you want at the beginning so u can tell them apart

collinjm01

Reaction score
okay i tried flashing StupidFast kernel to my phone, and i dont think it worked. it did some weird stuff then it just rebooted, its hard to explain what it did, but i also let ROM man do the install should i just download and put on sd card then boot into recovery then install from zip?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
okay i tried flashing StupidFast kernel to my phone, and i dont think it worked. it did some weird stuff then it just rebooted, its hard to explain what it did, but i also let ROM man do the install should i just download and put on sd card then boot into recovery then install from zip?
it flashes blue and gray letter/words...it is wierd but every kernel will do that....it is installed...is it an overclock kernel? use setcpu to verify the min/max of the kernel installed

collinjm01

Reaction score
well im trying but my phone will not connect to my computer thru mass storage, idk why...