Fascinate happiness

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
This will work...

If you run this Rom here [ROM] DL09 Super Clean 0.4 Release... it comes rooted and all you would need to do is ODIN flash this regular CWM Recovery file here http://goo.gl/HELdr and put this file on the root of your sd card http://dl.dropbox.com/u/458252/Fasci...les/update.zip in case you cant get into CWM Recovery for some reason....

For instance, when I vol up+vol dwn+power into recovery it takes me to the stock recovery page, hit down and the home button to apply update.zip...bam into CWM Recov you go and all is good....
Okay so I'm rooted and have rom manager installed. I flashed clockwork and hit re boot into recovery and it goes to stock recovery. Then I volume down to update.zip and press home? I want to do a nandroid backup first...manually. So I can get a feel of clock work on this phone.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

So when you did that u entered green CWR...go to backup/restore and hit backup, it will backup then use menu button to go back to previous menu and reboot...In Rom Manager u can go to manage backups and rename it

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

collinjm01

Reaction score
Okay I booted into stock recovery, I clicked on apply update.zip and it acted like it was doing an update and then went back to stock recovery.

MaynATX

Reaction score
Ok so i had no problems follwing the step but now, I am still having some force close issues. IE when I try to call vm it forcecloses dialpad. I have plenty of back ups of before the problem. the problem is i have not been able to get to 09 and now that I am.... FC with more than 1 process. BTW these forums have been sooo very helpfull I had a full on fc loop of hell a couple months ago and the clear easy step by steps saved me.

collinjm01

Reaction score
I used super one click to root. It worked. But I flash cwr and it's only stock recovery.

MaynATX

Reaction score
Oh I am rooted but I am having this problem with DI09. I am going to start over and see where the problem is.

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score

MaynATX

Reaction score
Done and done and still reading dialertab has stopped everytime i hit the voicemail button. is it worth it to do all the steps again is possible a file is broken?

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Done and done and still reading dialertab has stopped everytime i hit the voicemail button. is it worth it to do all the steps again is possible a file is broken?
hmm...you can try redownloading and flashing again, it will do a full wipe so use titanium backup to backup apps only, dont bother with data...
i suggest installing the Super Clean v0.4 again and reboot and let it sync(it is rooted already) then ODIN the DL09 radio and reboot when it says reset then ODIN stock CWM Recovery and reboot when it says reset...you will be on DL09, rooted with CWM Recovery and the DL09 modem....should be all good

collinjm01

Reaction score
Is there a way to use odin to flash cwr without installing a rom? I assume do only part one?

MaynATX

Reaction score
well I am fully at a loss...! I can dial numbers but if I hit that vm button it is s force close issue I have redone all the steps. I think I must have a bad file I did redownload all the files.I am just at a loss some more help from the super users would be great! Thank you so much

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to use odin to flash cwr without installing a rom? I assume do only part one?

Sure u can just ODIN the CWR file in the previous post as long as your rooted

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
well I am fully at a loss...! I can dial numbers but if I hit that vm button it is s force close issue I have redone all the steps. I think I must have a bad file I did redownload all the files.I am just at a loss some more help from the super users would be great! Thank you so much

That's very strange...im at a loss at the moment...i suggest heading to XDA and asking the dev there

MaynATX

Reaction score
I FIGURED IT OUT! I update using rom manager and added the process of visual voicemail with out fully stping through to paid and it fixed the missing link all good now. Thanks for all the help. I love this site!

TAPOUT27

Silver Member
Reaction score
I FIGURED IT OUT! I update using rom manager and added the process of visual voicemail with out fully stping through to paid and it fixed the missing link all good now. Thanks for all the help. I love this site!
awesome...

collinjm01

Reaction score
sorry to be a pain, but where or how can i get odin? I googled it and its like H1N1 stuff?

EDIT: is ODIN the stock recovery i take it? or am i wrong?