1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fascinate GUI on Droid 1

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by txtdawgs, Oct 3, 2010.

1. txtdawgs

txtdawgs New Member

Is anyone out there planning on porting over the Fascinate interface for a custom rom on the DROID.

I know there are many opinions on the fascinate, but I have have worked with a couple of them and find them pretty nice. I would like to play with that interface on my Droid as I am waiting on a little something more under the hood to come out at the beginning of next year.

Thx

TXTDAWGS
  2. bL33d

bL33d New Member

i really like the fascinate would be nice but i doubt are droids could run it smoothly because of ram issues. Fascinate screen looks awesome btw.
  3. tktouch12

tktouch12 New Member

someone should port it to the incredible.. just saying

even though the droid has less rom they might be able to set it up with a swap file or something
  4. fox_dye

fox_dye New Member

In all honesty you could just load a custom rom with the galaxy s theme. Or even easier get adw launcher with the gala s theme. No need to port an entire rom if all you want is the look of the fascinate.