Fascinate Galaxy S Reception Issues?

grenade01

Reaction score
I came from a Droid X... The phone (all six of them I went through) was a nightmare... but I will say that the call reception was slightly better. The 3G/internet on the X was remarkably better than this fascinate.

But at least the fascinate works right (sans GPS)

powell730

Reaction score
I'm looking at the Samsung phones too- any feedback on the reception in central Ohio w/ Verizon?

I actually grew up in central Ohio and still live here, kind of weird haha! Some places I have full reception and some places I have 0 bars. In all cases, I have never dropped a call or really had any problems with the phone cutting out or being choppy. With that being said, I text a lot more than I talk on the phone so my actual talk time is probably a lot lower than most people.

mttj

Reaction score
Thanks! It's been a toss-up between the Samsung and one of the htc android phones- this info helps. Sometimes I feel like the carriers forget Ohio!

powell730

Reaction score
This phone is by far the best one I've owned even with 2.2 not on it yet.. Especially when we get this update soon because that will fix all of my minor issues with the phone

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App