Farmville help.. please

Mikesgirl

Reaction score
I can't find Farmville on play store ... I had it, downloaded it, deleted it now I can't find it to reinstall..!! Help please. :(

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Hi and welcome to the forum... you should please consider making an introduction thread... :)

If you have downloaded farm ville before, it should be in your apps page, open my apps in the play store, and slide from right to left, scroll through and see if you find it :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
They may have pulled it from the store then.

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i dont show it available on the market at all.. maybe discontinued? i cant even find via a google search ,,

Twiggy

Reaction score
hi,

I have tried to find the farmville app too, no results found aside from farmville cheats, etc... question for you TS, when you were playing FV on your phone, does it sync with your real FB FV? or do you have to create a new fv? coz now im using my itouch to play it.. i can plant crops to my fb fv then harvest it on my itouch...

thanks

Beskidia

Reaction score
Well, it probably infringed some rights or something. Besides, if there is no farmville, there is a Farm story alternative. :)

Twiggy

Reaction score
i think they created farm story to imitate farmville since it is no longer available in android.

Twiggy

Reaction score
try farm story too... I like most of team lava's game... :)