1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Fantasy Football app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by STIDRIVER, Aug 18, 2010.

1. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

Looking for an app to track my Fantasy league that is hosted by NFL.com... I believe you can track your Yahoo league and one other type but not NFL.com. Tried to use the full website, but you can't get to the fastasy portion for some reason. Maybe at the very least there is an app were you can plug your teams in to track weekly totals. Anyone know of anything like this?
  2. Kobra

Kobra New Member

You can get to the fantasy section you just have to type in NFL Fantasy: Fantasy You also have to have Flash as well cause the site is flash enabled. It is working for me. But don't get me wrong I would love to have an app as well.
  3. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

^^ Type that in where? on the NFL.com search box? I'll give it a try...
  4. Kobra

Kobra New Member

Well the forum autolinks what I typed. just add /fantasy at the end of nfl.com
  5. STIDRIVER

STIDRIVER New Member

This works... thanks! Would be nice to have an app though... navigating thru that site is unpleasant...