Fantasy Baseball

SukDeezNutz

Reaction score
Are there any fantasy baseball apps out there that let you update your roster and such?

Wadman

Reaction score
Are there any fantasy baseball apps out there that let you update your roster and such?

If you have a droid then why would you need an app. Your paying the 30 bucks a month for that data package so you might as well get the use out of it. I'm on yahoo fantasy baseball and have 0 problems checking my roster, making changes, posting, or anything else you need to do. I just log in...tell it to keep me logged in...then add my league page to my favorites. It takes me directly there everytime (unless I have to log in again because it will only keep you logged in for 2 weeks at a time).

OP
S

SukDeezNutz

Reaction score

If you have a droid then why would you need an app. Your paying the 30 bucks a month for that data package so you might as well get the use out of it. I'm on yahoo fantasy baseball and have 0 problems checking my roster, making changes, posting, or anything else you need to do. I just log in...tell it to keep me logged in...then add my league page to my favorites. It takes me directly there everytime (unless I have to log in again because it will only keep you logged in for 2 weeks at a time).

your right, but apps are so much easier and faster then using the browser. If there are no such apps i will use the browser its no big deal. i actually have a MT3G.

delaen

Reaction score
Wish they'd make a version of Stattracker for android. That's the big thing that's lacking from the web version.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
I did find one for Yahoo! but it looks limited.

What is it called?

You can always try just going once to the page where all your stats are on the web and than making that a book mark in the browser, yeah its a lil work but it makes it work :) and you dont have to constantly browse to it. Thats what i did for fantasy football before i found the cbs football app :)

scoutzNknivez

Reaction score
A Yahoo Stattracker App for Fantasy Baseball/Football for would be amazing, if someone has the ability to make one I'd be will to donate for that App.

lakerfan82

Reaction score

Yeah, and it looks like Yahoo is currently building a mobile website for some of their fantasy leagues, including Baseball. I would imagine that even if its pretty weak to start it will continue to be improved to add more features over time, to make it almost as good as an app...

Yahoo! Sports for mobile
(click on the tab that says fantasy sports)

dwise76

Reaction score
Ive having a problem being able to check my fantasy baseball team on espn mobile.

mcadieux01

Reaction score
fantasy guru is the best app.for yahoo just have to find players when want to add them. but all stats ,rosters, and teams come up for yahoo. i think its great. its the only thing we got and its free.