Fantastic 4 trailer

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

With all the bad pub this movie gotten I do not know what to think of this trailer and based on the ratings neither do the viewers. Everything from Dr. Doom being a computer nerd to them being basically kids. Could this be a movie that surprises us or will it be what we thought it was (to quote Dennis Green)?

dennis-green-bears-o.gif

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I heard a very small rumbling of this a little while ago, but nothing either way as to what to expect. Seems fitting it's from the people behind the newer X-Men where everyone's younger. I'll give it a shot, but like most movies we watch these days, will likely rent it on-demand or etc.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Why the need, in so many remakes, to do some time warp thing where the past gets changed so they can redesign the entire cast when the previous cast gets older or decides to opt out of part 27? When Stallone finally kicks the bucket will they introduce some weird anomaly that causes the new Rocky to realize the old Rocky was just a bad dream?
How about Hollyweird just come up with something new instead of rehash the old.
Yeah I'm still upset at what they did to Star Trek and others instead of being original with a new idea that goes a new direction. How about some new super heroes instead of the same old ones in flashier costumes with better special effects? How about some new space travels instead of a Star Wars part whatever? And next time they do make a great one (space movie) don't cast Tom Cruise as the lead, killing the whole "super" thing. I mean seriously. Ashley Judd or Angelina Jollie (sp?) is more masculine and bada$$ than him.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
I will only say. No Jessica alba... No way.. Baaahahahahahaha

Reactions: cr6

Ravi Chand

Reaction score
I agree with mountainbikermark why they need to remake this movie. I'm a big fan of fantastic 4 they should bring back the old cast. I think that's better.