Falcon Twitter Client Creator Takes A Job With Twitter

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

One of my favorite twitter clients ever is Falcon! I was one of the ones who purchased the app early on. Once the app gained popularity they ran out of tokens. Twitter only allows 100,000 tokens per app so once those are all used up the app either dies, or the developers maintain it out of the goodness of their hearts. I found myself not being able to use the app even though I purchased. The reason for this was the fact that I changed roms so often. One day when I changed roms, the app was not able to validate me since their were no tokens. Since then I have just used the official twitter app. Today Falcon Pro 3 is available. You can download it for free, but must make an in app purchase to connect each account. Even if you have purchased the app in the past. This is all part of the token system in place with twitter.

Joaquim Verges the developer of Falcon has announced that he has joined the official Twitter team. He mentioned in other post that he has grown weary of the limitations that Twitter puts on third party apps, and he is looking to bring his know how to the official Twitter app. This means we may see a much better experience on the official twitter app! This is pretty exciting!

via @Joenrv