Fake Google Glasses Show Up in DJ Pauly D Music Video; Hint at Hi-Tech Fashion Sense

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;SKgvfHKS78c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SKgvfHKS78c[/video]​

Here's some entertaining for this afternoon. In the above DJ Pauly D music video a "facsimile" version of Google's Project Glass showed up being used by one of the models. Early on, and then again at about the 2:33 mark you can see the model using the Google Glasses during her walk down the runway.

We aren't sure how cool Google Glass will actually be when it finally hits retail shelves, but it certainly seems to be popping up in some interesting places. Perhaps all of this high profile attention could bolster the product's future success. What do you guys think? Could this be a sign of a future high-tech fashion trend?

Jackseric

Reaction score
I don't usually post opinions this strongly, but... GG being associated with any of the clowns from Jersey Shore?
I couldn't be more disappointed. :frown:
It's not even launched yet, and Google Glass just dropped a shart, err... I mean, jumped the shark.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
what a horrible song! no wonder record labels aren't making any profits, they're releasing excrement like this!

someone actually listens to this? :shocked-b: