failed update, black sceen

Nelso

Reaction score
failed update, black sceen(solved) -> new problem bootloop

Dear all,

i was using the rom eclipse, then i wanted to update, i installed safestrapp 3,5 and booted into recovery it was not activated (red writing)

then i wiped and made a factory reset, i installed the new version ( i thought i did)

then i rebooted and there was just a black screen with background light

so i waited till the phone was empty, now i charged it a bit and wanted to go into recovery, i did, but then the black screen again,

i don't know what to do now :/ can anyone help

edit: so i can come into fastboot, but my battery is very low, does it charge while in fastboot?
thanks!

Update;

so after i flashed with a factory cable everything was finee until now, my mobile suddenly rebooted but just till the motorola logo after this bootloop, i flashed new biut nothing changed?

is it complety broken now :angry::blink:

GigaJake

Reaction score
The phone does NOT charge during fastboot mode. If you still have a functioning rom-slot, switch back and charge it up before attempting to fastboot.

If your battery is dead and fastboot is the only thing working you'll need to purchase a modified factory cable or strip the wires of an existing cable and manually charge your battery.

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
N

Nelso

Reaction score
where can i get a factory cable?

OP
N

Nelso

Reaction score
maybe im too stupid, but i cant find one :D could you post me a link?

OP
N

Nelso

Reaction score
ok, so i used a factory cable, could flash sbf and now everything is working again, thanks for help :)

OP
N

Nelso

Reaction score
so after i flashed with a factory cable everything was finee until now, my mobile suddenly rebooted but just till the motorola logo after this bootloop, i flashed new biut nothing changed?

is it complety broken now ? :/

GigaJake

Reaction score
Until the hardware gives out it usually isn't a lost cause. Did you perform a factory reset? Flashing firmware doesn't touch /data and if that's the root of the cause it'll just do it again.

Try flashing again, wipe data & cache, and start from scratch

Sent from my XT894 using Tapatalk 2

OP
N

Nelso

Reaction score
the problem when i falsh again, it will just show motorola logo and then boot again till the logo, i dont come to recovery jsut in bootloader :/