failed sbf after build #29

preusstang

Reaction score
ok so i was running the all-in-one install for cm4dx.

i decided to update to nightly #29 (if that was todays..)

phone was extremely sluggish, had no 3G, and was stuck in landscape mode. tried reflashing with cache / data wipe. no improvement.

tried to flash LGB v0.8 back. caused bootloop.

ive tried sbf'ing 2.3.15 as well as 2.3.34

both of which fail, leaving me with the bootloader (v30.04) error:

Err:A5,70,70,00,00

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd

these used to always work. what has GB done? what do i do?

thanks

thepsyntyst

Reaction score
What version of rsd lite do you have? And does your computer have the most updated drivers from Motorola? I had this happen and had to update it all before it would flash

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

aubreyvt

Reaction score
From what i understand, you cant install Liberty over CM7. You have to SBF back to stock Froyo because of the kernels CM7 uses. So you are going to have to SBF back to Froyo to get your X going again. You must install the latest Moto Drivers and have at least RSDlite 4.8 to SBF.

Last edited:
OP
preusstang

preusstang

Reaction score
What version of rsd lite do you have? And does your computer have the most updated drivers from Motorola? I had this happen and had to update it all before it would flash

just needed to update the drivers. workin nice. thanks.

gimlet72

Reaction score

Still a horrible feeling not being able to sbf. All that goes through my head is how will I explain to my wife I broke my phone.

OP
preusstang

preusstang

Reaction score

Still a horrible feeling not being able to sbf. All that goes through my head is how will I explain to my wife I broke my phone.

Hahaha. My girlfriend was blowing my phone up. I bricked it while I was at work and didn't talk to her for like 4 hours.
Thanks update #29. Lol.

Just worth mentioning, I tried coming back to gingerbread with jrummys toolbox and his 595 GB zip and after wiping system/data/cache just to find out the download corrupted. So I flashed back to the all-in-one black hat zip.

GPS dont work. And everytime I wanna connect my BT car head unit I have to unpair and repair. Very annoying.
Oh yea, and the automatic backlighting refuses to work.

Other than that it's all good. Anyone else experiencing these problems?