1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

FactoryROM is looking for Talented, Dedicated Team Members

Discussion in 'Galaxy Nexus ROMS' started by Mycomputerdoctor, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Mycomputerdoctor

Mycomputerdoctor FactoryROM Developer Developer

Whats happening Community? I am in the process of starting an Android Development group by the name of FactoryROM.
    I have personally been working on my own and due to the amount of work that goes into creating a Daily Driver for any
    given phone it only makes sense to partner up with several people to get the work out quicker and also to combine
    talents and expertise. I have setup a website at www.factoryrom.com and now all I need is the people [​IMG] .

With this said, if you feel like you would be interested, please PM me and I will get back to you ASAP. As of right
    now I plan on supporting the HTC Thunderbolt, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and also the Samsung Fascinate but
    I am willing to add to this list.

Thanks.
  2. BL4Z3D247

BL4Z3D247 New Member

Hey doc, I don't know a lick of coding... well I got Hello World down pat. :happy3: However, if you need beta testers I am more than happy to do that for you. Shoot me a PM if you're in need of testers.