1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Factory Reset Tips

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR MAXX' started by PurpleSunday, Sep 19, 2012.

1. PurpleSunday

PurpleSunday New Member

My phone keeps defaulting to speaker when I make or receive calls. I haven't done a reset for a while so I guess I should try that.

Any suggestions for how to save some steps in getting things back to normal afterwards? I saved my Apex settings so hopefully my screens and dock will come back the way I had them. All my contacts and calendar are on Google. I read something about moving apps to the sd card. I've checked a few of mine and so far they're on the card. Is there a way to do that all at once instead of one app at a time? Any other tips?

And yes, I already know to reset twice then clear cache.
  2. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

3. PurpleSunday

PurpleSunday New Member

Thanks! I just stumbled across another thread where you posted that link.

Any way to backup smart actions?
  4. TisMyDroid

TisMyDroid Rescue Squad

Oh boy, I think mybackup may but I don't know how well because I never restored the settings for that app. I only use battery extender for smart actions so it is very easy to just re-activate it.

I also copy my internal & external sdcard onto my pc. Sometimes complicated settings for some apps are stored in the sdcard and I can put the app folder back on the sdcard and I get my settings back. Not sure about smart actions though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR Maxx using Droid Forums
Search tags for this page

droid razr maxx factory reset

factory default reset razr maxx