factory reset question

Ieisha

Reaction score
I have the official froyo ota update and now I am rooted and deodexed. I am having a problem with facebook and my question is if I do a factory reset will I lose my root and deodex? I am thinking factory reset is only way to solve my facebook issue. Or any other suggestions would be considered. I deleted the facebook app and it still has all my contacts from facebook linked in my phone to" unknown" and iteont letme unlink or delete

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Somebody please help me

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry, I don't know much about deodex but it definitely will not remove your root if you do a factory data reset.

you_scrubb

Reaction score
If u have titanium backup u can uninstall it and redownload it from the market. That's what I did. I had the same issue.

Sent from my Droid

OP
I

Ieisha

Reaction score
If u have titanium backup u can uninstall it and redownload it from the market. That's what I did. I had the same issue.

Sent from my Droid

You had the unknown issue? I have deleted it already but all my facebook contacts still showing up on my device.

OP
I

Ieisha

Reaction score
Just looked in titanium backup facebook not in there

you_scrubb

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

You had the unknown issue? I have deleted it already but all my facebook contacts still showing up on my device.

I had a issue of Facebook not working. Did u try and reload it from the market?

Sent from my Droid

OP
I

Ieisha

Reaction score

Sent from my Droid

I had a issue of Facebook not working. Did u try and reload it from the market?

Sent from my Droid

Yep numerous times

you_scrubb

Reaction score
Only thing I can think of is go back to your backup. Save it with titanium and try again.

Sent from my Droid