Factory Reset -- Now connection problems

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
So I had to do a factory reset on my stock Bionic. I was not receiving picture texts, so Verizon had me reset. Since then, I have had a problem with the phone going to sleep and then the data not "waking up". I have "Restart Connections" installed from the days of the newly released Bionic days and need to use this to get data to "wake" back up. I have called Verizon and they walked me through all of the obvious things and still couldn't find a problem. Tech Support had me pull the battery and leave it powered off while they did "something" on their end. I am still having problems. Of course, airplane mode in and out and powering down will also get it to "wake" back up, but Restart Connections does it much quicker. I never had this issue before the factory reset and it seems to me that I am missing a setting somewhere and this should be a stooooopid little fix. Am I missing something or did something not load back up properly during the reset?

sst45jeff

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
I am guessing something did not reset correctly.
Back up your internal storage and do an fxz to the 246 ics.
All the info and files are at the link below in my signature.

This will put your phone back to as it came out of the box from verizon. Settings and all.

mattjenn

Reaction score
Also make sure smart actions doesn't have a action set to cut off data connection

OP
Gudasau

Gudasau

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z-Force
Been meaning to get back and thank you both. It appears that it's only my wifi at work. Weird, because wifi is fine at home, but it keeps cutting off at the office.
Thanks again, both of you, for taking the time to offer suggestions and help! I truly appreciate it!